HR Practitioner with deep insights in Industrial Engineering/ Mining
B.E (Mining) –Osmania University Gold Medalist, M.Tech (Industrial Engineering & Operation Research)–IIT Kharagpur,
Diploma in Labour Laws, Madras University, Trained in Systems & Methods by British Coal, UK ,PG Diploma in Arbitration–Distance in Education ,
- Adjunct Faculty (Visiting Professor) at NIT Warangal, A.P
- Visiting Faculty, Thapar University, Punjab (2010)
- Ex. HR Consultant, NCC Ltd.
- Convenor Consultancy Cell, Indian Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIIE), HQ Mumbai.
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (A.P) (26.06.1975 to 31.01.2009)
Tata Consulting Engineers
- Times Research Foundation (1983) award for the paper “New Perspectives in Coal Mining.
- Centre for Public Sector Studies (1985) for the paper “Incentive Schemes and Participative Managements to improve productivity”.
- Best HRD Manager Award from Hyderabad Management Association (2003 – 04).
- Coal India Productivity Award by IIIE, Mumbai (2010)
Fellow, Institution of Engineers, Hyderabad | Fellow, IIIE |MGMI (Mining, Geological and Metallurgical Institute of India) 2829 (77-78) |National HRD Network | Mining Engineers Associate of India (MEAI)